Friday, October 8, 2010

Couture Soaps

As I promised, here is a sneak peek at the custom soaps that I did for the Luly Yang Couture fashion event, which takes place this evening at the Seattle Aquarium. I think that they turned out quite nicely, if I do say so myself! It's hard to see from the photos, but the labels have a lovely iridescent shimmer to them, thanks to a little trick I have up my sleeve. What do you think?

Luly_Yang_1


Luly_Yang_2


Luly_Yang_3

Graphic image for labels created by Izzy Girl for the Luly Yang Couture Ocean event.

3 comments:

Jennifer Young said...

I think this are STUNNING. I can't see the iridescent shimmer you mention, but these labels are PURE CLASS. Very well done! xo Jen

ASBloom said...

Thanks Jen! I can't take credit for the graphic itself (this was created for the event and used on all of the print media), but I think it all came together very nicely. It's fun working with so much color, since I usually stick with the black and white vintage look for my regular packaging.

Unknown said...

Way cool... I'm sure these stylish gifts helped the big Luly Yang event help Children's Hospital as much as that great Seattle institution deserves!