Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Winner

And the winner of the birthday soap is...Marcia T!

She said: "Happy Birthday to you!  I love cake any day of the year, but on my birthday I need to have an ice cream cake. One layer of cookies and cream and one layer of chocolate is my favorite!"

Marcia, please send me a message (info@seattlesundries.com) with your mailing address and your choice for the second bar of soap and I'll get those out in the mail to you.  

Thanks everyone for commenting and helping me to celebrate.  It was a good birthday!  I DID get my raspberry and marzipan Princess Cake, along with flowers, some priceless cards from my kids, a visit from my brother, and some great music to celebrate.  Happy early St. Patrick's Day too!!  

 

1 comments:

Marcia said...

Hi! I'm so excited to the winner of the giveaway. Now I feel like it's my birthday. I can't wait to try Highland Fling and Gardeners Gold. I have a feeling I'm going to be hooked. Thanks so much!

Marcia